This last Friday the 12th she had her 2 month check up.
She was 12 lbs 12 oz, 90% for weight. and for height she was 22.5 inches long, 50%. She's a good lil eater. :)
Nathan turned 18 months on April 21. He has only made it to nursery once since then, but he does GREAT!!! It is a little rough for some of the kids in his class because there are 2 teachers and I have never seen less than 15 kids in their class. Sometimes they have over 20. There are a few Dad's who stay there most of the time because their kids will just cry if they leave, and it beat walking the halls, but Nathan just plays. He loves music time and of course snack time!
Nathan was 28 lbs 2 oz (75%) and 34 inches tall (90%). He is finally starting to get taller. He is built so thick!


10 comments:
Oh my goodness time flies! That picture of Nathan is SO cute!!
^^That was me (Emily), I guess my daughter signed in without me knowing.
This picture of Brelee is precious!
AAAWWWWWWW they are sssooooo ccuuuttteeeee...
I love my niece(s) and nephew(s)!
Favorite Aunt Micaela!
I love your family picture!! What a cute family!! And I love Brelee's dress. Your mom did amazing!
You're family picture is great!
So jealous that Nate will stay in nursery. Mine is one that needs Daddy to stay with him. I love the chocolate face!
Great Family pictures both the candid and the normal. I bet your favorite night is Father's & Son's outings! Keep having fun with your family!
I love Breelee's smile! She is so cute. And chocolate faces are the best! Your kids are getting so big so fast!:)
Oh my gosh, I love your family pic!! So stinkin' cute! So you have 2 that are 16 months apart huh? How fun! Busy but fun. You will have to tell me all of your secrets for staying sane :)
-jess
Post a Comment