First of course are pics from Hoover Dam, the new bridge is coming along, and you think it looks like it is touching, until you get out my big zoom and lense and NOPE! It is VERY CLOSE though!



On July 11th Chris' cousin Amber got married in the Las Vegas, Nevada Temple so we drove up there and stayed with my Uncle Steve and Aunt Linda in Henderson. It was a quick trip so we didn't get to do much besides the wedding, but we did get to say hi to some friends from our last ward in El Mirage as they live up there as well now.

The boys loved playing with Tucker and talk about him a lot now. Next time maybe we will get a pic of the adults all together and their adorable girls (all 4 of them!) :)




The boys loved playing with Tucker and talk about him a lot now. Next time maybe we will get a pic of the adults all together and their adorable girls (all 4 of them!) :)Grandma Carbonneau bought matching dresses for Macy and Brelee. (they are about 3 months apart) They were SUPER cute, but also super slippery .
Chris and Kyle talking football, I am sure.
Wesly got to help Granpa Bochat take down some arches after the wedding reception. I don't have a lot of pictures from the wedding because I did their video for them.
BUT all three boys danced their hearts out on the dance floor. They LOVED it.
Chris' aunt Steph made this quilt for Brelee and we LOVE IT! thanks again Steph!
On our way home we stopped in El Mirage to see another one of our friends out there, The Echols' Family. Bre just had baby Addison the end of June. She makes Brelee look so big right now, but I bet she will catch up soon!





1 comment:
I am so glad you post. I didn't know when or if Bre had her baby and now I do :) Thanks for the update...
Post a Comment