We miss you! Thanks for calling today and letting the kids say hi! I hope you get to eat some real food today.
For dinner tonight we had Banana Bread Pancakes, Strawberries and Bacon. It was delish….we wanted to share…but ya know..
The kids sang in sacrament meeting and we recorded it at home for you as well. i was actually SUPER proud of all 4 of the big kids because I could hear each one of them singing and they did the best I have ever seen them do!
ALSO…we lasted almost ALL of sacrament meeting in the chapel! The Parkers sat by us and I asked Brelee if she wanted to take a Friend magazine and a paper and pen and go sit by Brother Parker, and she did! I also kind of bribed the boys with the DS and told them if they were reverent they could play it when we got home. Travis asked me if he could sit on the opposite side of me from Wesly. HA!
Emali decided she wanted to do my hair, so I let her rip out my bobby pins and pony tail and play to her hearts content, so long as she stayed at our bench. I did have to take her out once, but she was mad that I made her sit in a chair by the doors, and she asked to go back to the bench.
Then, when I started conducting opening exercises in Primary, I was holding Preston, and Vangie came and asked if she could take him, well, she took him from me as she asked. :) and I was MORE than happy for the help. I went to check on him later and she had already changed his diaper and he was happy playing with a toy. I am so grateful for our friends!
We recorded some other acts for you. All EXTREMELY original :) I hope you like them! WE hope you like them
Oh and Preston found the dog food and water this weekend. So fun! :p
and Cherise sent out the pictures from our photo shoot. I got a couple but you'll have to tell me your favorite!
love you!
Kati, Wesly, Travis, Nathan, Brelee, Emali, and Preston




No comments:
Post a Comment