"Where are we going Mom?" "Crazy, wanna come?"

Friday, April 24, 2009

Brelee's visitors and tons of pics!

Brelee coming home from the hospital.
Grandma Pike

Grandma Carbonneau

Cousin Macy came and we got a pic of all of the Carbonneau grandkids together. (4.09.09)

Of course Aunt Alli was the one who brought Macy, and came to see Brelee. :)

Daddy taking time to play with Brelee (4.10.09)

That day Brelee had a little photo shoot with Cherise and Mommy.

Then Unlce Steven and Aunt Meghan stopped by on their way to Benson for the weekend.

Easter was that weekend, we all stayed home with sick boys and cute Brelee.

After church Grandpa Carbonneau and Uncle Derek came for a quick visit too.

Wesly can't resist holding Brelee at least once a day. She's too cute. Travis always tells me how cute and small she is.

This is Brelee at one week old. 4.14.09

Just chillin'

Friday the 17th we went to Phoenix so some other relatives could meet Brelee and Dad could show up nice and early for his race on Sat the 18th in Tempe.

She met GiGi (Great Grandma Collamer),

Aunt Micaela,

Uncle Levi,

and Aunt Brittany.


That's Brelee's world in a nut shell...besides a few things about her. :)

She rarely does this....
(although the hair ALWAYS sticks up)Usually does this...
And we always look forward to this...
Brelee, Just cute, 4.20.09 (on her due date).
At Brelee's two week appointment (4.21.09) she was 8 lbs 5 oz. and growing strong!!


17 comments:

Kyle & Alli said...

I love love love the pics! She is too cute! I love the outfit with the big flower on her dress and the flower and headband! Good job with the bows Kati!!

Kyle & Alli said...

no waiy- its a bow on the headband, not a flower :) The green dress. okay i guess I can stop describing now :)

Dewey and Liz said...

She is adorable and looks like she is loving life outside of the womb! Looks like the boys like having a little sister... for now anyways!!

Gates Family said...

She is so cute. I love the pictures.

mama cow said...

she is such a doll! I know it is rough to bring a new baby into a sick environment (both the girls had pink eye when Ryan came home)but it sounds like you are doing great! Yay for little girls!!

Kathy said...

Oh my gosh! I have the cutest grandkids in the world!! Yah!!!
:)

Emily said...

She's so beautiful. Time sure flies, doesn't it? I'm so sorry I haven't done anything to help you. I feel like a loser. I've been so out of touch since I've been sick for so long. I hope you are doing well!

Can't wait to meet that sweet baby in person!

Jonna said...

You are right, she is just too adorable!!

Kathy said...

Congrats!! I missed a post here when you had Brelee. She is adorable and yummy!! Hope all is well with you.

Elizabeth said...

Do you know whose camera we used to get pictures of my family with Brelee at the hospital? We'd love a copy, please! :) AND - great job finding some time to update! ;)

Weeks Family said...

So glad to read the updates. She is adorable. Get some rest, even with four littles ones :)

Rachel said...

yep she is a cutie. She is a good mix of both of you. I hope you are enjoying having a little girl in your home.

The 5 Nelsons said...

She's adorable. I was so happy to finally get to see her at church yesterday. Tim couldn't get over how small newborns are. Guess he better get prepared. :-) Let me know if we can ever take the boys to the park for you so that you and Brelee can get some one one one time.

Dennis Family said...

She is beautiful!!

Rachel said...

She's beautiful! I love the one her Wesley holding her!

Stephanie said...

She is such a beautiful baby! Congrats again!

Christina said...

What a sweet baby. I love newborns. She has such beautiful skin color too. Congrats on a beautiful baby girl!:)