April 7th 2009
After my water broke and Chris came home from work to pick me up I had him snap a couple of pictures. Give me a break, I am about to have a baby. :)
I sent an email that week that said...
She was born at 11:21 am on 4.7.09 She was 7 lbs 13 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. She has a cute little birth mark on her right thigh and she has a chubby neck roll under her chin or on her neck depending on how you hold her. :) I am sure she will always love both. lol j/k Her brothers adore her, even Nate asked to hold her at the hospital, although he passed the flu to his brothers who threw up upon going home from the hospital and now I think Nate is fighting an ear infection while I just noticed a bottom molar cut through as well. He is needy, and I don't blame him for being jealous.
More pics on our blog...eventually... :)
Brelee is amazing. She was nice to me for labor, and super nice the first night in the hospital. Last night wasn't much different, she eats like a pro already.
More pics on our blog...eventually... :)
Brelee is amazing. She was nice to me for labor, and super nice the first night in the hospital. Last night wasn't much different, she eats like a pro already.
At the Hospital
One Day Old
3 Days Old
One Week Old
One Month
Two Months Old
One Year Old









8 comments:
wow I can't believe it's been a year! Happy Birthday Brelee!
She is so cute!! I too am amazed that she is already one! She is a doll!!
Happy birthday Brelee! I love how Brelee just has that perfect "Carbonneau" look too... she's a perfect fit! In fact I can't really remember before you had her anymore--back when it was all boys! Haha! Seems so long ago.
Cute!! It has gone so fast! Seems like yesterday your Mom and I were tag teaming each other to get to the hospital! Great job C&Kt you have an adorable family :)
love you!
Happy Birthday Brelee! I can't believe it's been a year. What a cutie.
Happy Birthday Brelee! I can't believe how fast that year has gone. I love the birthday collage at the end.
LOL...so the one week I don't check your blog...I love the year in pictures. I can't believe how much she has changed in the last couple of months. All the kids are so cute. love you tons!
AAAWWW!!! She is so super stink'n cute!! WOW, your kiddos are growing up fast!!!!
Post a Comment