We drove out to the Gila Valley yesterday to go through the new temple for our church. It is not open for use yet, so they are doing tours for anyone who wants to go inside. So the kids got to go in this time and they loved it! Even Nathan wanted to go back in to see the baptismal font again. If you ask, all the boys would say that was their favorite part! (and I thought it would be the cookies they got at the end)
On our way we got stuck for a bit behind this massive truck. The boys LOVED seeing the GIANT wheels. Wesly said they must be for a MONSTER truck. Then Nathan wouldn't take his eyes off of it cause he was looking for the MONSTER!
Wesly
T-rav
Naters
We didn't have time to take pics before our tour. :( Which meant it was dark when we did have time. BUT I think the pics turned out great, well, I have been practicing more with night shots and these turned out okay I think. I was sad with a few that turned out blurry. :(




Gila Valley Temple Open House May 13th, 2010. I love my family! Thank you Chris for driving us all that way for such a short, yet memorable, event!!!
It would have been even more fun had we been able to catch up with our friends that were just ahead of us in the tour, but I saw an old friend from my church stake growing up and turns out she is good friends with some of our friends here in Marana, AND our baby girls were born the SAME DAY! It was great to catch up Melinda! I hope we run into you guys again soon! you have a BEAUTIFUL family.


4 comments:
I love that temple! Thatcher is my home town. I have not gone to the open house yet!
where did u get tose ties????? totally need one for drew! love it!!
Hey Kati! I loved reading about and looking at the pics from the Gila temple. Your family is so darling. I can't believe how big your little girl is! Time goes by so fast!
Hi Katie! Your kiddos are soooo cute! I love the pics! Especially the Burger King one! I need to get Benny a "Suns" tie b/c the Lakers fans here in LA are driving me nuts!
Post a Comment