"Where are we going Mom?" "Crazy, wanna come?"

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Nathan's newest past time. (not cooking!)


TEAM UMIZOOMI! he loves them and pretends to be with them now all the time! Well, when he isn't cooking at least.

5 comments:

doylefamily04 said...

Saw you mention this show the other day, gave it a try on my kids...and thats all that Zach wants to watch! He talks with a lisp...so its hilarious hearing him say Team UmiZoomi!!

Autumn said...

What a great group of pictures!Yes that bug is creepy but have to say, it has nothing compared to a bug we have seen twice in our house. I was actually going to take a picture of one when we saw one yesterday in our kitchen, but Dave squashed it before I could grab my camera. And I am too afraid of doing a google search because I don't like having to look at a bunch of creepy bugs! yuck!

Kathy said...

Cute!! I am in serious need of a Tucson trip and some grandkiddo loves... before the 10th, Im hoping. Love you!

Rachel said...

Tucker is never gonna want to leave your house when we come visit. He is so similar to your boys.

Lynette said...

Love it!