"Where are we going Mom?" "Crazy, wanna come?"

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas Eve 2010 Grandma and Grandpa Carbonneau's House


Brelee and Macy had fun pushing each other in London's swing.

Grandma reading to Travis.

Angry Birds. enough said...lol

Brelee being Brelee.

Chris and Dad keeping up with the dirty dishes Mom and I were making while getting food ready for Christmas day.

Watching the tracker on Santa Claus, where is he now?
and now?
Where is he taking presents now?

In Chris' family they have a tradition where everyone opens new jammies on Christmas Eve.




New Jammies.


We dressed the kids up and Grandpa Carbonneau read the story of Jesus' birth. There was a little drama with Macy throwing a wiseman's gift at Nathan's head, but otherwise, it was a typical rowdy, children's rendition. :) Kyle made a little slow motion video of Macy and Nathan, I may have to find a way to link it here.




I love how intrigues they all were when Baby Jesus was put in the manger.

Marshmallow roast.
Roasting Marshmallows in Grandma and Grandpa's backyard.

Winding down the evening with a show.




Watching a Christmas Movie.

No comments: