Here are the kids one day after church, they looked so cute I made them sit as still as I could for a minute so I could snap some pics.
In Joy School Travis had a secret buddy that he made a paper stocking for and put a candy cane inside of it, then we delivered it to his secret buddies house and left it on the porch for him. Nathan decided he wanted to choose a buddy and do the same thing. I let him choose the friend and he decided to give it to our neighbor Kris (who is a widow who lives next door to us) She was SO excited when Nathan gave her the stocking. He really loves her, we always have to say hi to Kris (if someone doesn't get to say hi, we have to go knock on her door and say hi again) and I am grateful she is so kind to my children.
Nathan and Brelee playing nicely one day. :) had to catch it on camera. That poor baby was getting lots of shots and band-aids.



No comments:
Post a Comment