Wesly's class got to go on a field trip to the Desert Museum. It happens to be a must see of Tucson. I have lived here 5 years, and that was my first time going. I really under estimated how cool it would be. first of all, it was an overcast day, so that really made all the difference I am sure it is not as cool in the summer. literally. :) But it has amazing animals, and it really is the prettiest part of the desert I have ever seen.

They have a lot of animals up close, this mountain lion was one of them, others included deer, wolves, beavers, coati, a butterfly exhibit, and many other desert animals.

This little cardinal just happened to be there, just a wild bird, I don't think I have ever seen one in the wild before this.




2 comments:
Love the pics...and actually, you did go to the Desert Museum many years ago. You were pretty little though. Glad you had a good time. love you!
It is a fun place. I'm surprised it took you so long to go there. My kids love it, but it is definitely a winter venue!
Post a Comment