
I decided the boys needed shirts for the event and gave my first try at freezer paper templates. They turned out pretty cute. the idea was to get matching colored shirts and put their names on the back and maybe a number (Wesly 1 Travis 2 Nate 3...) but the boys wanted their favorite colors and it took a long time to cut out what I did, so I called it good with the front. The race was run, bike, run...hence the pictures.

Nathan really should have used a 16" bike for this race. He had just got the hang of it, but we only have two 16" bikes. his brothers both use that size. 12" wheels take a whole lot more pedaling.
They are so proud of their medals. We had gone and practiced the course twice with the boys and they cracked me up so much. The first time we ran twice far as the actual race was going to be and they did great! However, both times Travis had to stop and pee at the giant tree, thankfully off to the side of the race course. but again, thankfully, on race day, he was able to make it through the race without a potty break :)


5 comments:
Super cute. I love that you guys do these fun things as a family! Your boys make me excited for when my boys are old enough to do these kinds of things together!
I love the last picture of them! They are so cute! -and they are looking more and more like triplets! So fun!
What a great event-cute shirts.
Love this! hugs~
Those were really cute shirts. You are so creative. Great job!
Post a Comment