Tuesday I took the kids to the Doctor. I only scheduled the appointment for Wesly and Travis, and I figured if they tested positive for strep, I would get Nathan and Brelee in later that day or the next. Our doctor was SUPER nice and squeezed them in very quickly so we didn't even have to leave. ALL 4 of the kids aced the test...the strep test. So obviously we also went and got meds and got to stay home together for a few days. It really hasn't been bad, I actually considered just keeping them home for the last two days of the week too since we were having fun, but they were healthy and ready for school today and excited to go.
I just had to jot down their weights from the doctor. Nathan, a little competitive, remember? Well he beat the older boys on Tuesday.
Wesly and Travis weighed in at exactly 43.2 lbs EACH!
Nathan was super excited when we told him his weight. 45.8 lbs. He officially passed up his big brothers and Brelee weighed in at 33.2 lbs.
I worry about Nathan, but I really shouldn't. He has a gift, and he can keep right up with his brothers in every way. I know he needs a strong body, he has no fear built into him!! :) He is just built completely differently than the other boys.
This Year's Wrap Up
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment