I wanted to add a few pictures of Emali at the end of the last post about her. But since it has been a while, I figure I can make a new post about it.
She is just so fun to be with.
Here are a few pictures from her day.
Grandma also helped make an awesome Rainbow cake. It took us about 2 1/2 hours to make, but mostly because I had to keep taking breaks. If Grandma wasn't there to help I told her it would have ended up being a marble cake! Thankfully we made 2 at once and used one for Brelee's bday three days later, double awesome!!!
Can you tell she liked her cake?
Happy Birthday Happy Girl!! Emali is so sweet and it has been fun seeing her try to communicate this month. She can sign "more" and "drink" and she likes to wave bye-bye. Emali LOVES to play outside and she loves a particular baby doll. She like to push the Little Tykes Car and the baby stroller. It is so funny to see her waddle around the house and keep up with the big kids. She likes to go up the stairs but it scared to come down them still. She takes a binky still, and LOVES it, but I sure try to hide it from her. I thought she would have outgrown the one from the hospital by now. She is the best napper we have ever had. I put her in her bed while she is awake still, but clearly tired, and she neaps for an hour or 2 or more sometimes!!! CRAZY! my kids are NEVER good nap takers. Emali is just a doll and loves to go up to complete strangers and ask to be held and gives BIG hugs when picked up. She just learned to give kisses too. She loves bath time, but had her first experience in the pool yesterday. maybe it was because it was SO FREEZING COLD still, but she FREAKED out when getting splashed, but was fine in calm waters. Emali likes books, likes to eat them too, but likes to open and shut them for now. She is not fond of small fuzzy animals, but tolerates Odie. She mostly likes to throw food to him. Emali loves to eat bananas the most and is very independent when feeding. She still nurses a couple times a day, but does fine if mom isnt around. I think by the end of next month she will be done with that, but it is always bittersweet. She is showing signs of lactose intolerance, but no surprise there, 4 out of our 5 kids are. thankfully it is only a small intolerance and most of them enjoy dairy for the most part, just not straight cows milk. (it varies and they slowly grow less intolerant). Emali knows where we keep the chocolate chips and is hard to turn down if she signs "more". We are so blessed to have Emi in our family.






No comments:
Post a Comment