"Where are we going Mom?" "Crazy, wanna come?"

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

CrAzY hAiR dAy


When I as at my Mom's on Monday it was also CRAZY HAIR DAY for my little sister Micaela. When I lived at home I used to do hair for different people all the time. I even had a couple neighbor girls that would come over and have me do their hair before school now and then. One would come several times a week sometimes. But I liked it. I love doing my sisters' hair and my niece's hair. I used to do mine a lot too...lol

WELL, she says she told me Sunday night, and if I had heard her say it, we would have done something even MORE crazy Sunday night, BUT Monday morning we pulled this off with the help of our Mom AND our DAD. I told Dad I would have to undo the braid he did, BUT he did an awesome job and I didn't undo it. :)



Micaela has BEAUTIFUL HAIR. Thanks Micaela for letting me do it. OH and our sister Brittany got CONTACTS on MONDAY, and I wanted to do a post about that, BUT she didn't come home that day before I had to leave, so I didn't get any pics....DONT WORRY BRITTANY, I'll get some Friday!
I love you guys!

No comments: