"Where are we going Mom?" "Crazy, wanna come?"

Monday, March 3, 2008

The TERRIBLE part of 2

SO, Last night was TERRIBLE. And I can say it mostly was because of our two year old. As much as I feel sorry for him right now, (has pneumonia) I wasn't really feeling it this time between 2 am and 3:30 am. Nothing was wrong with being at my Mom's, but Travis was so demanding! He wanted a drink, then he didn't. He wanted me to lay down by him, then he didn't, and then did. He wanted to hold his book, and not again. He finally spilled his drink on his blanket. I walked away to get a towel, and that made him flip. I let him cry while I fed Nathan whom he had woken up and was crying, and tried to comfort the now crying Wesly. These are the times that make me appreciate and feel really bad for single Moms. Chris had to work Monday so I had gone to my Mom's with just the kids.

I stayed at my Mom's Sunday night so I could get ready for a wedding on Monday and leave Wesly and Travis with her. I took Nathan and we had a great time. Here is a pic of the one of my favorite couples.
Bre and Justin Echols. I/We love you two!


Another pic of the bride and myself with baby Nathan and Bre. Michelle (the bride), Bre and I all played soccer together at Phoenix College. Michelle's wedding was great and I especially loved a few unique things about it. She had a "candy" bar. There were canisters and bowls full of candy with little scoops in them. Next to the bowls were little bags with the bride and groom's names on them. She had a fountain with red punch and one with lemonade also at the table. The other unique thing was her DJ. He was the MOST creative DJ I have ever seen. He had props and costumes and kept the party going it was VERY entertaining! We had a great time and I am very excited for Michelle and Cameron! Best Wishes to you two!

No comments: