"Where are we going Mom?" "Crazy, wanna come?"

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Mommy turns 29 jan 11 2010

As much as I feel old saying I turned 29. I am determined that it will be the best year yet! I know a lot of people that say, this is the __ anniversary of my 29th bithday. It must be the best year!

To celebrate this year I made an ice cream cake. My Mom shared a mousse recipe with me and that was the middle! I felt kind of fancy making the mousse! It wasn't as hard as I imagined. AND it was oh so good!




3 comments:

Autumn said...

Happy Birthday Kati! I think you said your bday was in February, but still, even if it is late. Or maybe it really was yesterday, either way, I hope it was a good day, and here's to the best year ever! I didn't know brelee had a cast! But only for 3 weeks, that's a miracle in its self. Just before she know how to start using as her weapon of choice!

Hall of Halls said...

That cake looks yummy-happy belated b-day. I think you look amazing & I love your hair short.

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Happy belated birthday! Yum! I think I want the recipe to that one!