Last time we did haircuts the boys sat very nicely for Otterpops. This time, Travis did great! and Wesly screamed, but at least he didn't try too hard to get down! We tried other incentives before...anyone have some awesome ideas to keep a kid happy for a haircut?

7 comments:
Lol! Quite the catch-up on the posts! :) You amaze me all the time with all th projects and activities you have going - and your house is always cleaner than mine, even though you have those little boys, and I only have one Big Boy... *rolls eyes* How do you do it, sister?!
Oh my! That look is priceless!
That look on Wes' face is sooo genetically a Chris/Kati look! LOL!!!
I've seen pictures of both you guys with that look...
Love ya!
I cant get over how much your boys look like you both! so cute!
We broke down and took Jayce to a haircut place ($6 with coupon). He behaves so much better with other people -- he sits quietly and his hair turns out much better. At home, he's a wreck. Looks like your boys came out unscathed, though (good job!).
Can't help you there! I just strap Lincoln in his high chair and he's good to go!
What about something special that is isn't usually allowed to have...my kids would do ANYTHING for a few sips of soda or a trip to Cold Stone :)
Post a Comment