"Where are we going Mom?" "Crazy, wanna come?"

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Alli tagged me....

Four Places I've Lived:
(I've lived in SO MANY PLACES....so here are my 4 favorites...if I can limit it to that)
1. Granada, Spain
2. Flagstaff, AZ (I just remember always being outside!! riding bikes in the ditch, damming the gutters with newspaper bags filled with water, snowball fights on snow days,
3. Eagar, AZ (again, outdoors a lot...raised 4-H animals) and Phoenix, AZ are both up there...California, when we lived with my Grandma Pike for a while was fun, (I loved walking to school in the fog! and catching silk worms...and building forts)
4. and I really am enjoying Marana, AZ

Four Favorite Books:
When I was little, and even a little bigger, I would only read books about dogs.
1. Where the Red Fern Grows was my favorite for a VERY VERY VERY long time.
2. Recently I enjoyed the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer,(Number 2 wasn't my favorite) I haven't read number 4 because I get to treat myself to it when I finish a few videos.
3. I also remember enjoying Mrs. Mike and Ten Little Indians, completely different subjects...I might have picked up Mrs. Mike cause it had someone with a dog sled on the front. :) Ten Little Indians was a murder mystery.
4. I also really enjoyed Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte


Four Favorite Movies:
1. How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days
2. Fools Rush In
3. Hitch
4. The Guardian

Four Embarrassing Facts About Me:
1. In college, walking to the locker room with my arm full of soccer uniform, work clothes, gym clothes, speech class presentation, shower supplies, plus more, I am sure. I was all dressed up for a speech, and my soccer coach...who of course I thought was the coolest thing (young guy), drives by and says hi. and go figure. My backpack had slipped my skirt up so my slip was hanging way out. What a dork!
2. Falling asleep at restraunts all the time when I was a sophomore in college. I was a zombie and never slept, except I always fell asleep on dates.
3. During volleyball practice once I ran into the pole. While everyone was looking of course.
4. I think I blocked the rest out....

Four Dreams of Mine:
1. To have zero videos waiting to be finished.
2. Take Chris to Europe
3. Do more traveling
4. Have a finished AND FUN backyard

Four Pet Peeves:
1. when people sniff constantly
2. when my fries are cold (I make them make new ones, but that's what I get for working fast food in college)
3. I'd say when a bride is late for the photoshoot, but they always are, and I have come to prepare for that...maybe just when people are rude or inconsiderate in general
4. being over billed or over charged

Four things that make me Really Happy:
1. surprises
2. learning (about electronic media (video/photo), learning/speaking spanish)
3. working out till I am exhausted and feel all empty inside, or a really intense soccer game
4. a good smoothie or dessert
also, making other people happy really makes me happy too...watching other people have fun at something you put together is awesome too.

Enjoy! and do this if you want to!

1 comment:

Joseph and Tiffany said...

very fun to read. I loved "Where the Red Fern Grows" and "Jane Eyre" too and I am dying to read those Twilight books. (I'm waiting in line to borrow from my sister-in-law...)