"Where are we going Mom?" "Crazy, wanna come?"

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Wesly

(wouldn't my hair be cute if I chopped it? it is just an optical illusion here, I didn't cut it that short, I'm too chicken)

On Wesly's Birthday we took some family pictures and then the Glauser family joined us for some impromptu cake and ice cream and of course some Wii action. The cake was creative enough for Wesly, too bad I have zero frosting skills. He wanted a white dinosaur...so I frosted the cake white, cut out a dinosaur from a coloring book, put it in the middle, and put sprinkles all around the dinosaur. He loved it! I peeled the paper off before we ate and everyone seemed satisfied (I hope it tasted better than it looked! lol)

Wesly was very happy to have someone beside's our family at his "party" and the kids had fun togheter as always.

As it seems, I am not having the best computer day and I cannot find the pics I took at his party. I hope they were not deleted!!!! So a little about Wesly...

Wes is such a sweet boy. We love him so much. He loves to play the computer, play videogames, read books, and playing outside if the first three options are not available. He loves riding his bike and playing with his brothers. Wesly is very intereted in a schedule, "What's next Mom?" is a common phrase from him, "then what?" is always heard after my reply.
I am very proud to say that he likes to dress himself and I have to add a picture to show that he could care less about what he wears....he chose this himself.
Maybe it means, I could care less, and I haven't taught him how important matching is to some people....lol

Wesly loves to learn and always has questions, Why? How? Where?... He loves to watch shows about science and for show and tell at joy school he usually brings one of his "scientific tools". I wish I could keep his brain fed as quickly as he could take it all in. He usually says he wants to be an astronaut or a doctor or something along those lines, of course he also throws in the popular boy answers of firefighter, trash truck or tractor driver, and super hero now and then. :)

Wesly is a character, he loves to dance in front of the mirror and listen to his own voice (whether it be screaming, yelling, singing or just talking to himself). He is quite the performer. Wesly cares very much for others around him and especially keeps an eye on his younger brothers and their well being.

Right now we are working on writing his name and reading more words. He really wants a library card and as soon as we get the font size down a few notches, he'll be set to sign his own name.

We love you Wesly!

2 comments:

Meghan Carbonneau said...

What is it with boys wanting to drive a trash truck?! That was my brother's DREAM job growing up. I hear they make decent money though...anyway, thought that was funny!

Christina said...

Happy Birthday Wesly!!