"Where are we going Mom?" "Crazy, wanna come?"

Friday, November 7, 2008

Pumpkin Patch, Buckelew Farms 10.24.08

I went with a group of about 20 of us to the pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins with the boys. It was a lot of work, and it would be easier with Chris next time. But I think we did it right. I brought a bakcpack for Nate, and Wes brought a backpack for his pumpkin. I brought bags to put our pumpkins in and we packed a lunch to fill our tummies when we were done. We had a blast.
Not everyone, but most of us...

I really thought for the price we paid the boys should pick big pumpkins...BUT NO. They decided they wanted "THEIR SIZE" pumpkins. Wesly was determined to find a white pumpkin and Travis was determined to find "THE PERFECT" pumpkin. He didn't use those words, but he shot down every pumpkin I suggested until he found really, quite the perfect looking little pumpkin.

I actually really wanted to get a cute picture of my boys while we were there, after about 40 shots, I got one of all of them looking. It really isn't that easy.

"Hey Wes, how about this white one?" "No thanks Travis, it's too big."
Travis, looking for the perfect pumpkin...
"See Mom! Here it is!"
Riding in the wagonNate, ready to get out of the backpack.
I tried to get one more picture, but after about 20 tries, this would have to do.


Overall, we had a fun day!

No comments: