Christmas morning we always gather upstairs at about 7am and form a line to come down the stairs to see what Santa left. Unlce Ammon came home from his first semester at BYU, and aunt Brittany is a sophomore this year.
Travis with Aunt Micaela.
Wesly and Travis got a big present each from Santa. Wesly got a bigger bike (now Travis can use the smaller one) and Travis got a skateboard. Ever since I can remember Travis hasbeen in love with any type of board sport. Surfing, skateboarding, snowboarding, you name it. He always turns a flat surface into a boarding sport. So, needless to say, he was extatic with his gift. The boys also got about 40 ninja turtle action figures and some books. The got a few games and some other fun toys they were really excited about. Chris got Rock Band for the Wii and a few camping things he will be using a lot with scouts. (Camelpack, hobo tool, head lamp) Chris got me a Cropadile (super fun!) and a bike trailer (woohoo). His Mom put together a fun ribbon kit and holder so I can start making bows for our little girl. And my Mom gave us a notebook that I am excited to get filled out, it has emergency paperwork and everything I need to be prepared for any emergency. I am trying to put together my food storage this year and an organized notebook with this info was actually step number one with the program I am following, (sweet! easy first step!)


2 comments:
lol - You probably didn't get many pictures of us because we weren't actually there for most of the day, since the Wrights are just down the road. Our families always seem to have really similar schedules when it comes to actual Holiday events!
Yay for Christmas! I'm so happy you updated your blog! I think Mom has more pictures than me, I do have a few but I got my camera that morning so i don't have any of our rice krispie houses or anything :(
Post a Comment