12.31.08 We were on day 4 being at my brother Kenny's house in Spanish Fork, Utah. I got my camera out just this day...so sad. I wish I had a million more pictures. We had all of the Pike grandchildren together and my brother got a cute picture of them all lined up (he will have to send me that one. ;) ) There are 11 of them right now, and Amy is due in February and ours is due in April, so two more soon to come.

Enoch and Travis playing computer.

Kenny and Audrey playing Wii.

Sean and Chris playing Settlers of Catan with Melissa and Sole and Levi, and I think Liz.

Amy had Brennan, Enoch, Wesly and Ephraim entertained for a while with a fun game where they had to stuff things into a toy van trunk before it spit it out.

Rebekah Wright.

Aprilynne makes some DELICIOUS PENUCHE!
We got out of the house one day and took the kids to a park to play in the snow. Levi and Sean had a snow ball fight, Liz built a snowman with some kids helping now and then, and the kids ran, jumped, threw, cand mostly ate, the snow. Lots of pics. :)

Audrey.

Wesly.

Ephraim.

Brennan.

Melissa.

Sole.

Liz building a snowman.

Audrey eating snow, like the rest of them. Chris asled Wesly why he ate snow, and Wesly said, cause we had no food to eat!!

Travis.

Levi and Sean having their snowball fight. (I think Sean won)


Ephraim.

Brennan and his stick gun.

Amy and Sean.


Liz and Rebekah.
That night we had a little balloon fun with rubbing balloons on our heads and sticking them to the ceiling. We also had poppers for the kids with confetti strings and lots of good food. April made penuche the day before (and i love it!!!) and we had my Mom's cheese log and more chocolates and goodies.






I'm sad, I didn't get pics of all of us, andnone of my Mom and Dad. :( well, lots of pictures planned when we ALL can get together for my brother's mission farewell this summer!!
2 comments:
Yeah - I was playing Catan, too. And! You forgot to mention that Mary and Craig came over. In one shot, I see Mary holding one of the Anderson girls up to put a balloon on the ceiling, and for a second I was like "I don't remember doing that!" lol It was just a quick glance, though, and I don't really think I look like Mary, but it was interesting.
That's a super nice picture of Chris's tongue :) And I was looking at these pictures of Wes and I can't believe how fast they grow! Kati he is so big!! lol
Post a Comment