"Where are we going Mom?" "Crazy, wanna come?"

Thursday, May 21, 2009

#1 New York Times Bestselling Children's chapter book!!

My sister-in-law wrote a book, WINGS, that just came out on May 5th. It is a Young Adult Book and I would say it is along the lines of the Twilight series in that Fantasy meets Reality. I have read it and as soon as I finish this wedding video I am working on, I want to read again. Because I really did enjoy it.

Well clearly I am not the only one, because this Saturday when the list comes out it will be (not #6 like last week) BUT the #1 New York Times Bestselling Children's chapter book!! (authors find out before the list comes out)

Go pick up a copy!

Congrats Aprilynne, we are so proud of you and excited for your many adventures to come!

See below for a post of us going to one of her signings.

4 comments:

Autumn said...

Wow! That is so wonderful. I was just telling Dave about it and how I wanted to go get the book. I'm not even a reader, but if it is a good clean book, then I am interested!

Carbonneau said...

Definitely good and clean. I get the impression that the series is geared towards a younger reading group than Twilight. I really am excited for the next three books.

Stephanie said...

How exciting!!! She must be shocked! I know I was totally floored when my book was on the NY Times Best Seller List! I never hit #1 though!!! Pass on my congratulations!

Danielle said...

I just checked your blog to see how the book signing went. I was thrilled to see that it went really well...#1 that is fantastic. I really wished I could have gone with you!! There is a girl here in Dallas that reminds me of you and needless to say she's awesome and we hang out almost every day and let our kids play together. Hope you guys are doing well!!