"Where are we going Mom?" "Crazy, wanna come?"

Friday, May 29, 2009

The Rewards of Motherhood.

Today I got my first,

"I HATE YOU MOM!"

:( Means I am doing something right, right?

5 comments:

Staci said...

My favorite is "You're the meanest mom ever!" with a door slam!

Stephanie said...

It happens to the best of us! For what it's worth, I think you are an amazing mom!

The Kunzs said...

You're first time? Really? I've heard that so many times from Jackson!! I agree with Stephanie, you are one of the most patient, easy going, loving mothers ever...I mean it! I always want to be a better mom after hanging out with YOU!

Kari Pike said...

LOL...who said it?? I remember Micaela and Kade arguing over who had the meanest mom...cracked me up!

The 5 Nelsons said...

Oh, yes, we all get those. Tyler tells me almost daily that I am so mean and he doesn't like me.... at least he also usually gives me a few unsolicited "I love yous" to balance things out. You're a great mom!