"Where are we going Mom?" "Crazy, wanna come?"

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wildlife World Zoo nov 26



While out in Buckeye for the weekend we also hit up the World Wildlife Zoo.
It has grown SO MUCH in the last 11 years. Chris and I went on a date there in '99 or '00 or so and had a great time. It was small, but fun. It is HUGE now, and has an aquarium and some rides even. They have large animals, small animals, reptile houses, a "dragon" world, lorikeets to feed and hold, and a lot of things to pet in the aquarium (sting ray, jelly fish, etc). I think I remember them saying they are getting penguins soon...I think...THAT would be fun to go back and see.



Picnic time!



i LOVE this picture.

Brelee and London

Nay-Nay decided she is DONE. She is a pretty determined little thing.

No comments: