"Where are we going Mom?" "Crazy, wanna come?"

Friday, February 8, 2008

Blogging here we come.

Wesly, Nathan, and Travis

Chris and Kati

I have been planning on starting a blog for ages now. I want to share all the fun little things that go on for us that makes our day to day adventures so exciting.
I'm not sure how good I am going to be at this, but I am not getting any better by not trying. I can't wait to see what you put on your blogs and bare with me as I figure out all this stuff!

5 comments:

Staci said...

Your family looks so cute! I love it! I'm glad you are starting a blog too. I'm not very good at it, but it sure is fun to see how everyone is doing. Your boys look great and we still need to get together some time! Hope you're doing great! We love ya guys!

Meghan Carbonneau said...

We're glad to have you as a fellow blogger! Now the kicker is that you have to keep us all update on what goes on...with not only words (cause they are boring) but with pictures too!

Kyle & Alli said...

I'm so excited that you're a blogger now! Yay!

Kyle & Alli said...

I just wanted to let you know that I think I've checked you blog like 20 times in the past 2 days haha

Jennifer said...

Welcome, welcome! I've been waiting for you! You'll be a great blogger - I always love the emails and updates you sent out and now they'll be here for us all to see! Isn't it a great way to keep up with everyone? Love you guys!