This weekend we spent Saturday and Sunday with the Carbonneau's in Buckeye. Wesly got up Saturday morning and the first thing he asked was if Dad was brave for his haircut (I cut the boys' hair before bed and Chris had his turn after they went to bed). I told him yes, Dad sat still and didn't cry. Then he immediatley remembered we were going to Grandma's house and said, I can't wait to see Alli, I love it when we visit Grandma and get to see Alli and Kyle and I can't wait to see baby Macy! We were very lucky that Alli came down from Holbrook with brand new baby Macy to visit as well. We missed Kyle though!
Here are two pictures, Saturday night Chris, Alli, and Grandma and I painted cardinals shirts for the kids. Grandma and Alli put together a tu-tu and a bow for baby Macy too, they were all so cute. We took some fun pictures with Grandma's camera, I just have to get lots of copies. (my lens is still broke.)
Sunday the boys had fun visiting Grandma's ward (Wesly LOVES to be a visitor, he loves it when they sing a welcome song to him) Afterwards they loved rough housing with uncle Steven and Uncle Derek at Grandma's. We made a yummy strawberry cake and cheese log for crackers. Meghan made some yummy salsa and we BBQ'd some burgers and brats and had way too much food.
I finished a fun digital scrapbooking project and watched parts of the game. I wish I had watched more, it was a good one, too bad we lost. Wesly gets very upset when the team we root for loses. It has only happened a few times lately and he literally cried when one team lost. He was pouting about the Cardinals loosing, but knows that we will have to "TRY TRY AGAIN!" That is a popular saying at our house.
I had fun staying up late and getting up early everyday to make the most of our trip, I was so beat and slept almost the whole way home Sunday night. Chris is a trooper and even helped unload the car when we got home even though he had to be up early in the morning for work. Traffic was HORRIBLE on the way home (lots of road rage and people in a hurry), I can guarantee most of those people had been partying all day long too!
We had a great weekend, and hope you did too!
Easton is...ONE!
12 years ago




1 comment:
I am SUPER proud of you that you blogged about that before me! lol. GOOD JOB! I had tons of fun, we need to get together again when Kyle can be there! :(
Post a Comment